ACRi Consulting Services
With software prices so low and learning curves flatter than ever, more and more companies, as well as educational and research organizations are investing in CFD Software these days. Nonetheless, there are always those cases where there is an urgent project that comes up, you or your customer needs a solution/design yesterday, and your hands are tied in other projects of top priority. ACRi has over 100 man-years of experience in CFD Consulting, and at most instances, is ready to take over your project at a short notice.
You May Need Consulting Services in CFD if:
- You do not currently have a qualified engineer in your team to learn a CFD Software Suite, and you have a project that has a section with CFD Simulation requirement
- You do not get many CFD problems, and the ones you get every once in a while do not justify the hiring of a full-time professional
- You have an urgent CFD problem that came up, but all your engineers are tied up at other projects
- You already have a CFD Software suite that you use, but the complexity of the problem you have at hand exceeds the expertise and/or experience of your engineers'
- You have a wide range of projects that your team of engineers use ANSWER or PORFLOW on, and you need somebody who knows the ins and outs of the solver on site to provide instant face-to-face support OR
- You are developing custom user functions for integration with one of ACRi's software suites, and you need instant support on site.
For all CFD analysis projects, we use our own CFD software, including postprocessing.
We also provide state-of-the-art code development and mathematical modeling services.
ACRi Provides Consulting Services in a Variety of Fields:
|- Fluid Dynamics
||- Heat Transfer|
|- Mass Transport
||- Environmental Pollution|
|- Air quality
||- Dispersion Processes|
|- Chemical Processes
||- Aerospace Technology|
|- Space Sciences
||- Ground/Surface Water Hydrology|
ACRi was founded in 1979 to provide advanced technology services in the fields of mathematical modeling and computational analysis. Since its founding, we have provided consulting services in various fields of our expertise to over 100 clients.
We are committed to staying abreast of the state-of-the-art in the rapidly evolving fields of mathematical and computational modeling by in-house development and close contacts with leading universities and professional organizations around the world.
Our Consulting Experience Includes Involvement in:
- Software Development and Physical Models
- Numerical Schemes and Unstructured Grids
- Moving Boundary Problems and Free Surface Flows
- F-90/HPF for Parallel Architectures
- Hydrocarbon and H2/O2 reactions
- Gas Turbine / Ramjet Combustors
- Spray and Droplet Models
- Turbulent Interactions (PDF, EBU, Flamelet Models)
- High-Pressure Phenomena and Aero-acoustics
- Heat Transfer
- Thermal Analysis of Turbine Blades & Combustors
- Environmental Sciences
- Ground and Surface Water Modeling
- Atmospheric Modeling and Transport of Pollutants
- Dispersion & Diffusion Processes; Stochastic Methods
- NOx, Soot, CO, uHC
- Turbulence Modeling
- Computational Materials Processing
- Solidification and Crystal Growth
- Space Sciences
- Data Analysis and Parameter Estimation
Past and Present Consulting Projects:
# General CFD Field (ANSWER Area)
# Ground Water Simulation (PORFLOW Area)
# Surface Water Field (TIDAL Area)
# Air Pollution Prevention and Air Quality Analysis (RADM Area)