- Alaskan Northwest Pipeline Company, Salt Lake City, UT
Ground water flow with freezing, thawing, and atmospheric heat exchange
- Atlanta Testing & Engineering, Inc. Lakeland, FL.
Effluent disposal- Fedhaven-Nalcrest subdivision for Lake Wales Utility Co.
- British Nuclear Fuels Limited, Risley, U.K.
Transient analysis of heat transfer and fluid flow with chemical reaction
- British Petroleum, London, U.K.
Development of WELLFRAC model for permeability enhancement of oil wells
- CEA, Paris, France.
Leakage from a nuclear containment building during a catastrophic event
- Converse & Pacific Groundwater, Seattle, WA
Southwest harbor cleanup and redevelopment project study
- Exxon Production Research Company, Houston, TX
Evolution of geological formations under sedimentation and erosion
- Failure Analysis, Palo Alto, CA.
Analysis and modeling of ground water contamination of agricultural land
- Government of Sweden, Ministry of Industry, Stockholm.
Proposed solution for permanent sealing of a radioactive waste repository
- Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, Idaho Falls, ID.
Multi-component gas flow enhancements in the PORFLOW model
- Martin Marietta, EG&G Idaho, Inc., WHC & WSRC.
Radiological performance assessment of the Z-Area Saltstone Factory.
- National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C.
Geotechnical considerations associated with isolation of nuclear wastes
- Rockwell Hanford Operations, Richland, WA.
Development of the PORFLOW-3 for assessment of HLW disposal repository
- Sandia National Laboratory, Albuquerque, NM.
Analysis for the Nevada Nuclear Waste Storage Investigation Project
- Westinghouse Hanford Company, Richland, WA.
Processes in PORFLOW including multi-phase flow & fractures
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commision, Washington, D.C.
Multiphase flow, heat, and mass transport in fractured porous media