58) When run will be completed it will ask to save the files as shown in fig 4.9. Click "Yes".
Fig - 4.9: Successful Run
59) Once the run is finished. Go to option available on tool bar. as shown in fig 5.0
Fig - 5.0: Tool bar
60) Click "Contours" and uncheck Grid. A dialog window will appear. (See fig 5.1). From this window you can choose different option for contour plot of dependent variables.
Fig - 5.1: Window for contour plot.
61) Choose scalar variable "U" and click on flood. The resulting plot is shown in Fig.5.2
Fig - 5.2: Flood Contours plot of Streamwise velocity (U)
62) Similarly click "Surface" on window for "Contours" (fig. 5.1) for surface contour plot of U. Increase the number of contours to 150. Resulting plot will be as shown in fig 5.3.
Fig - 5.3: Surface contours of U
62) In the tool bar (fig 5.4) check Vectors and uncheck Contours.
Fig - 5.4: Vector plot of flow.
This concludes the structured problem of the tutorial for the new interface of ANSWER-5.5.
# Back to CFDStudio/ANSWER Tutorials Page
# ANSWER Applications
# ANSWER Examples
# ANSWER Express
# ANSWER Publications
# ANSWER Users
# ANSWER Price List
# Request CFDStudio/ANSWER Demo
# CFDStudio/ANSWER Tutorials
# ANSWER Manual