10) Choose the options on "Answer Problem Setup Wizard" as shown in fig. 1.6.
11) Click "Apply" button.
12) A dialog window "Answer Project Setup Wizard" appears. This will guide us to set up the problem step by step.
13) We will create the new region within the flow domain. We can create a region either specifying the vertices or coordinates of the region. All ACRi software, including ANSWER™ allows names of length up to 8 characters starting with a letter and consisting of alphanumeric characters.
14) Click "Create New Region". (See fig 1.7).
Fig - 1.7: Window for creating new region
We will create two region to fix up the position of square cylinder in flow domain.
15) Click "Select Shape Sub-Category >>". A dialog window appears as shown in Fig 1.8. with Bounding Box Specified with Coordinates highlighted.
Fig - 1.8: Panel for Creating region based on shape.
16) Click on the button ">>". This will bring up a child dialog box in which you can specify the minimum and maximum in X and Y directions. Enter the values as seen in Fig.1.9.
Fig - 1.9: Dialog box for Coordinates Bounding Box
17) Click "CREATE". The corresponding region will be selected automatically. (See Fig.2.0)
Fig - 2.0: Created Region
18) Repeat the step from 14 to 17 to create another region (second cylinder). Dialog box for second cylinder will be as shown in Fig 2.1.
Fig - 2.1: Dialog box for the second Cylinder
And now choose Visualize button from the top Menu Bar (See Fig 2.2) and chose suboption Select Region.
Fig - 2.2: Window for selecting the region
# Back to CFDStudio/ANSWER Tutorials Page
# ANSWER Applications
# ANSWER Examples
# ANSWER Express
# ANSWER Publications
# ANSWER Users
# ANSWER Price List
# Request CFDStudio/ANSWER Demo
# CFDStudio/ANSWER Tutorials
# ANSWER Manual