59) Go to Menu option Run >> Run Project or Press F5 (fig 4.7).
Fig - 4.7: Run Menu
It will start a Runtime console window as shown in fig 4.8
Fig - 4.8: Runtime Console.
60)Once the run is finished. Go to options available on tool bar as Grid, Regions, Contours, Slices etc. or select Visualize menu to follow Contours specifications as shown in fig 4.9
Fig - 4.9: Menu bar
61)Click "Contours" and uncheck Grid. A dialog window will appear. (See fig 5.0). From this window you can choose different option for contour plot of dependent variables.
Fig 5.0 Window for contour plot.
62) Choose scalar variable "U" and click on flood. The resulting plot with Legend option is shown in Fig.5.1
Fig - 5.1: Flood Contours plot of Stream wise velocity (U)
63) Similarly click "Surface" on window for "Contours" (fig. 5.0) for surface contour plot of U. Increase the number of contours to
150. Resulting plot will be as shown in fig 5.2. Click upon Close Button to close this Dialog box.
Fig - 5.2: Surface contours of U
64) In the tool bar as in fig 4.9 check Vectors and uncheck Contours. Resulting vector plot is shown in fig 5.3
Fig - 5.3: Vector plot of flow.
This concludes the structured problem of the tutorial for CFDStudio/ANSWER™.
# Back to CFDStudio/ANSWER Tutorials Page
# ANSWER Applications
# ANSWER Examples
# ANSWER Express
# ANSWER Publications
# ANSWER Users
# ANSWER Price List
# Request CFDStudio/ANSWER Demo
# CFDStudio/ANSWER Tutorials
# ANSWER Manual