9) Choose the options on "Answer Problem Setup Wizard" as shown in fig. 1.6.
10) Click on "Apply" button.
11) A dialog window appears. This will guide us to set up the problem step by step.
12) We will create the new region within the flow domain. We can create a region either specifying the vertices or coordinates of the region. All ACRi software, including ANSWER allows names of length upto 8 characters starting with a letter and consisting of alphanumeric characters.
13) Click "Create new region"(see fig 1.7)
Fig - 1.7: Window for creating new region
14) Click "IJ/IJK Bounding Box". A dialog window will appear (see Fig 1.8). Enter the values of I,J as shown.
Fig - 1.8 Panel for Creating region based on IJ/IJK.
15) Click on CREATE. The corresponding region will be selected automatically. (See Fig. 1.9)
Fig - 1.9: Created Region
16) Click "IJ/IJK Bounding Box" again. A dialog window will appear ( see Fig 2.0). Enter the values of I,J as shown.
Fig - 2.0: Panel for creating region based on IJ/IJK
17) Click on CREATE. The corresponding region will be selected automatically. (See Fig 2.1)
Fig - 2.1: Created Region
18) Click "Next" go to "Pre-defined Boundary Types" dialog window (see Fig 2.2). Here we will define the boundary types.
Fig - 2.2: Window for Pre-Defined Boundary Type
# Back to CFDStudio/ANSWER Tutorials Page
# ANSWER Applications
# ANSWER Examples
# ANSWER Express
# ANSWER Publications
# ANSWER Users
# ANSWER Price List
# Request CFDStudio/ANSWER Demo
# CFDStudio/ANSWER Tutorials
# ANSWER Manual