45) When run will be completed it will ask to save the files as shown in fig 4.8. Click "Yes".
Fig - 4.8: Message window for loading the solution file
This will close the runtime Console and load the solution file.
46) Once the Run finished. Go to options available on tool bar for the post processing (see fig 4.9)
Fig - 4.9: Tool bar
47) Click "Contours" (if it is already checked then click two times. First time it will be unchecked then in second time will be checked again) and uncheck Grid. A dialog window will appear. (See fig 5.0).
Fig - 5.0: Dialog window for setting the contours
48) Check "Flood" and "Legend" and Click "Apply" and then Close the this dialog by clicking "Close" button. The resulting contours plot of C is shown in fig 5.1
Fig - 5.1: Flood contours of C
49) Now we will see the surface contours of the variable C by again clicking Contours on tool bar. The same dialog window as shown in fig 5.0 appears. Click on Surface under Visibility option and click "Apply". Close the dialog once again by clicking "Close" button. The resulting plot is shown in fig 5.2
Fig - 5.2: Surface contours of C
This concludes this tutorial.
# Back to CFDStudio/PORFLOW Tutorials Page
# PORFLOW Applications
# PORFLOW Express
# PORFLOW Publications
# PORFLOW Users
# PORFLOW Price List
# Request CFDStudio/PORFLOW Demo
# CFDStudio/PORFLOW Tutorials
# PORFLOW Manual
# PORFLOW Validation Report