48)Go to Menu option Run >> Run Project (fig 4.4)
Fig - 4.4: Run Menu
It will start a Runtime console window as shown in fig 4.5
Fig - 4.5: Runtime Console
Please note that a Stop button is provided in case it is a long run and the solution tends to diverge. Taking a look at the solution graph, one can easily see the trend of the index with increasing steps.
49) When run will be completed it will ask to save the files as shown in fig 4.6. Click "Yes".
Fig - 4.6: Message window for loading the solution file
This will close the runtime Console and load the solution file.
50) Once the Run finished. Go to options available on tool bar for the post processing (see fig 4.7)
Fig - 4.7: Tool bar
51) Click "Contours" (if it is already checked then click two times. First time it will be unchecked then in second time will be checked again) and uncheck Grid. A dialog window will appear. (See fig 4.8).
Fig - 4.8: Dialog window for setting the contours
52) Check "Flood" and "Legend" and Click "Apply" and then Close the this dialog by clicking "Close" button. The resulting contours plot of P is shown in fig 4.9
Fig - 4.9: Flood contours of P
53) Now we will see the surface contours of the variable P by again clicking Contours on tool bar. The same dialog window as shown in fig 4.8 appears. Click on Surface under Visibility option and increase the no of
Contours to 120 and click "Apply". Close the dialog once again by clicking "Close" button. The resulting plot is shown in fig 5.0
Fig - 5.0: Surface contours of P
This concludes the tutorial for the PORFLOW™.
# Back to CFDStudio/PORFLOW Tutorials Page
# PORFLOW Applications
# PORFLOW Express
# PORFLOW Publications
# PORFLOW Users
# PORFLOW Price List
# Request CFDStudio/PORFLOW Demo
# CFDStudio/PORFLOW Tutorials
# PORFLOW Manual
# PORFLOW Validation Report